About This Course
Cisco 200-125 is a certification course which is newly introduced in August 2016, popularly known as CCNA R/S 200-125. This certification guide is a combination of the CCNA and CCNA Security certifications that is counted among the highest rated certification courses of Cisco. Like other Cisco courses, this one also comes with a complete focus on networking from the basics.
The Cisco 200-125 course would teach you every detail about Networking which is included in the course, and would also prepare you for clearing the all-new Cisco CCNA R/S 200-125 certification course.
The Cisco 200-125 course prepares you for two certifications at a cost-effective price. Along with this, it also provides you with the CCNA Security 210-260 Video Boot Camp that helps you in enhancing your journey for the CCNA 200-125 course for free. For initiating with the guide, an individual applying doesn't require to have any kind of prior experience in the networking field.
The course is designed for having complete knowledge about networking, switches, using routers, and all the connections and configurations related to networking. It also teaches how to manipulate all the protocols attributes that are routing for meeting the necessities of the network. This guide is the best way to prepare for Layer 2 technology which also includes every configuration it comes with like VTP, VLANs, PortFast, STP, Port-Security, Ether Channel, Inter-VLAN communication and Trunking, etc. with the advanced requirements that are needed in the New course of Cisco CCNA 200-125 certification examination.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- Network fundamentals
- IPv4 routing technologies
- LAN switching technologies
- IPv6 routing technologies
- WAN technologies
- Infrastructure security
- Infrastructure services
- Infrastructure management
Requirements for this course:
- The individual applying for the course should have basic knowledge about what networking is.
- The students should come with the CCNA R/S study guide book while learning the course that would help in remembering what is being taught.
- The course comes with a combination of Cisco Packet Tracer, VIRL, and GNS3, that are capable to show a variety of topologies and also is beneficial in driving the information in a visual way.
- The simulators listed in the course list are not a part of the course.
- The students need to get their simulators on their own or any other similar live equipment for copying the topologies that are revealed in the case.
- Any individual who is passionate about networking must move for this course, without thinking of any kind of certification.
Examination paper design:
- 90 minutes of examination duration
- 60-70 questions to be attended
- Multiple choice questions
- Multiple/single choice answers
The course is available in study materials like modules, video in lectures, question paper practices, and much more that helps accurately in passing the course. It also covers Wide Area Network Protocols which includes HDLC, Frame Relay, PPP, HSRP, MPLS, BGP, MGRE, NHRP and many more.
Audience to target:
- The course is prepared mainly for the students who are looking to clear the CCNA R/S 200-125 certification exams
- Students from colleges and universities studying Networking of Computer Science degrees
- Anyone looking for an advanced career in the field of Networking
- Employees who are willing to enhance their career by getting the CCNA R/S certification to remain relevant to the job they are working with
The Cisco 200-125 certification examination is truly for the individuals who are interested in networking and want to develop something new in the same field.
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer
- IT Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Systems Engineer
The Cisco 200-125 certification holders are capable of getting an annual pay ranging from $260,111 to $921,142.